A New Year!
Updated: Jan 2, 2020
We are so excited to begin this New Year with you! We had a wonderful 2019 as a church family, so we thought we would recap some of our highlights:
1. Operation Christmas Child - Raised $1,047 for shipping and packed 112 boxes! We are so proud of you for your generous giving and love of children around the world.
2. Life Events: Dallas and Jordan Few got married! Cameron, Lindsey, and Harlee James welcomed a new baby boy - Coulter Reed James.
3. We welcomed a new family to our church membership: Ron and Terri Foltz
4. Our preschool class began again and our kids have been so excited! As parents of one of our preschoolers, we have been blown away by how much they have learned in such a short time! Praise the Lord for our teachers and their willingness to give their time to our littlest family members!
5. The Lord showed us just how powerful prayer is this year! He has restored health, strengthened marriages, answered career prayers, blesses us so much, and showed us that depending on Him is precious.
We love you JCC! We can't wait to see what the highlight list looks like for 2020!